Just purchased Audi A1 TDI

Mark V

Hello there I’m mark from chesterfield and have just purchased a 1.6 diesel TDI 2015 

Generally quite pleased with the car , just had it serviced only done 16000 miles. 
Just curious and value opinions in regards to motorway driving.

Around town it feels really smooth and refined however on the motorway it seems to be a different car while the handling is really good the engine just has an odd kind of rumble to it when I’m in 4th or 5th at 70 miles an hour. Coming from a 1 litre petrol maybe it’s just me , my other half in the passenger seat says it seems fine. I asked them to have a look 👀 on the service and the guy who does my services is very meticulous  and he doesn’t seem to think there is anything amiss. 
just doesn’t seem as smooth. Almost like it’s misfiring however in 2nd/3rd it’s as sweet as a nut. 
Any thoughts would be appreciated 

Thanks Mark. 

Ok thanks I think this is 115 bhp on the blurb I’ve got ,   as it was upgraded in 2015 I think but I maybe wrong  , I had my wife and our two grown up daughters in the car last night and completed 70 miles by motorway I asked one of the girls afterwards what they thought and they said it sounded and felt fine. Hopefully its just me getting used to the diesel.

The car pulled really well with 4 people in it , however the females are all size 8 unlike me so hardly a massive load test 😄😄however was still pleased with the acceleration can’t say I noticed that much difference from being on my own. 
Thanks for your reply really appreciate it 👍👍👍👍