New shape Q2 Bumper Protector

Guest Q2 Mike

Guest Q2 Mike

Hi, Does any one know if there is a boot lip bumper protector out there to fit the new Q2 shape bumper , 2021 Q2, 35 TFI sport, i have damage the edge of the bumper lip and was looking for a rubber bumper / boot lip protector to cover the initial damage and protect the bumper from further damage, gutted the car is only a couple of weeks old !!!

Guest Q2 Mike

Thanks for the response Steve however I have tried these and although they say the fit the 2021 model they don’t fit the 2021 face lift model as my Q2 is, I can find one by Car Parts Expert but they are in the Netherlands may have to bite the bullet and order one from them.

Thanks for your reply though.

1 hour ago, Q2 Mike said:

Thanks for the response Steve however I have tried these and although they say the fit the 2021 model they don’t fit the 2021 face lift model as my Q2 is, I can find one by Car Parts Expert but they are in the Netherlands may have to bite the bullet and order one from them.

Thanks for your reply though.

You're welcome, sorry they do t fit. I bought a stainless one for my Ford kuga from eBay so might be with trying there too.