Audi A3 1.8tfsi - Inlet Manifold part number help!

The_IMF

Hi All,

I have the dreaded P201400 with an EML on my 2014 A3 1.8 tfsi.

I'm trying to search for parts but oh my god why are there a thousand websites now that sell parts and they're impossible to navigate?

Does anyone know what part number I should be looking for to replace the whole intake/inlet manifold and the part number for the sensor as I may as well replace that too at the same time.

Thanks in advance!

2 hours ago, Steve Q said:

Thanks Steve! Merry Christmas to you too.

Someone else recommended 06K133201R which I've ended up buying! It looks visually like the one already in my car and also looks identical to the one you recommended.

Doing a search online it does say A3 2013-16 1.8 for the one I've ordered so fingers crossed!

No need to apologise!

The part better work with the amount of palava it is to actually get it out, it's unfortunate that you have to get the part out to actually see the part number. Got me all worried now, wondering if I should get the part number you recommended too just in case 😂

I bought a used one with a warranty pulled from an A5 1.8t and bought new genuine VAG gaskets too.

1 hour ago, The_IMF said:

No need to apologise!

The part better work with the amount of palava it is to actually get it out, it's unfortunate that you have to get the part out to actually see the part number. Got me all worried now, wondering if I should get the part number you recommended too just in case 😂

I bought a used one with a warranty pulled from an A5 1.8t and bought new genuine VAG gaskets too.

Thank you,hope you had a good Christmas 🎄

That's probably why it's different because it's from an a5. Doesn't mean it won't work though 😉 I'm assuming the seeker assured you it'll work on your a3? 

Yeah attached the list they say it's compatible with for 1.8l engines.

I just tried the parts finder on eBay and it returned only one result for inlet manifold and it's the same part number I've bought. Then again I tried again on another website and it gave a totally different part number 😂

The 06L is showing up for a 2.0 TFSI engine?

Screenshot_20211226-183326.png