Audi a4 b7 2009 registration date - 16V or 8V version

wojce89

All,

That's my first post & question on this forum so Hi everyone!

I'm driving old b7 A4 S-line.  I recently had a lot of problems with engine/suspension which I was excepting due to the high millage. Anyways, making long story short I decided to make a use of present situation and try to fix (learn how to repair cars basically) few things myself. If I won't be successful then I will just scrap it and buy next A4. 

I've got quite a big oil leak caused by old rocker cover seal which I would like to change. This job appears to be a great experience for a beginner like myself. I found couple videos on youtube and I'm confident I can do it. Anyways I wanted to buy all materials I may need and I came across trivial problem - I'm not sure what version of engine should I use in my search.

My Audi is:

date of first registration: 31/03/2009

Variant ABREF1

VERSION FM6XA0R8E500GG

A4 Avant S Line TDI 140 Estate

Max Power: 103kW (140hp)

Engine number: BRE 174295

Apparently it doesn't have a DPF

When I go to the typical shop, I can choose between 16V and 8V version for 2,0 liter turbodiesel 103kW. 

will this seal fit?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253312454147?fits=Car+Make%3AAudi|Cars+Type%3A2.0+TDI|Plat_Gen%3AB7|Cars+Year%3A2008|Model%3AA4|Variant%3ADiesel+Estate|Engine%3A1968ccm+140HP+103KW+(Diesel)|BodyStyle%3AEstate&epid=1286099312&hash=item3afa994e03:g:JU8AAOSwR2RaMmgu

Many thanks in advance.