New Audi owner

Damask_Rose

5 hours ago, David Wise said:

Hi Craig,welcome to the forum,hope you enjoy your new car,I have 1.5 A3 saloon and a VWpassat  so similar to yourself all the best Dave Wise 

Thanks for the welcome, Dave :)

A3 saloons look great, would look to one of those when replacing my Golf at some stage. 

35 minutes ago, Damask_Rose said:

Thanks for the welcome, Dave 🙂

A3 saloons look great, would look to one of those when replacing my Golf at some stage. 

Cheers Craig,I have had several new vw,s and ford's etc but I really love the feel of the a3 and it is a great performer with a luxury feel to it,I'm sure you will get loads of pleasure out of your A4 good luck with it Dave

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, David Wise said:

I think your car looks immense really like it,my car is mythos black it that the same colour as yours Dave

It's brilliant black which seems to be flat compared to mythos black which seems to be metallic. Brilliant black probably more work to keep looking as good as in the photo as it will show up imperfections. 

Just now, David Wise said:

You could try poorboys black wax from amazon if you fancy a wet look,mythos black is metallic  as you say I have some but not used it yet I've used auto glym wax and car looks good 

• 2 months later...
23 hours ago, Damask_Rose said:

Thanks, Steve. Tyre size is 225/50 R17

Hi Nexen Nfera or Roadstone Eurovis or Debica, all available on eBay and I just give my local tyre fitters £20 to fit, these are all mid range with excellent A-B ratings for fuel and wet grip, my car is used as a cab and I normally get 15k plus out of the fronts and 27k out of the rears and my tyres are getting hammered most days.

Steve.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the club @Damask_Rose

Great looking car from a fellow albeit B8 A4 owner, ref one of the above posts another vote for poorboys black hole. Used to use it on a dark blue car and really great wet look shine also good for swirls not that you have any….

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, bantamdave21 said:

Welcome to the club @Damask_Rose

Great looking car from a fellow albeit B8 A4 owner, ref one of the above posts another vote for poorboys black hole. Used to use it on a dark blue car and really great wet look shine also good for swirls not that you have any….

I do actually have swirls but they're quite hard to see. 

21 hours ago, Damask_Rose said:

I do actually have swirls but they're quite hard to see. 

Poorboys is deffo a good shout, I used to use on my dark blue car at shows etc and covers minor swirling very well and looks very wet and glossy. I realise things have perhaps moved on with ceramic waxs etc but black hole is/was very good

• Like 1