Still Got A RNS-E Problem 2003 A4 Cabriolet

Hello, Third time of posting this but have had no replies yet.

Audi A4 Cabriolet 2003 B6, had a Symphony 2 and am putting a RNS_E in it.

Got one with code also telephone module and CD Multichanger. wiring is complete with quadlocks etc and Fakra antenna adapter.

Coded it to the car with VDCS, Sat Nav ,telephone and CD all work fine but I cant get a peep out of the Radio.

I understand this is a common problem but I have never found a solution on here for a 2003 Cabriolet.

The antenna set up is different from a saloon that  has it  in the rear window, the cab has it in the boot lid with the amps next to it.

I assume (pushing my luck I know) I still have to adjust the antenna's or swap one of the amps but cant find anyone that has successfully done it with a 2003 Cab.

Any ideas?

Mick

Sorry you've not had a reply to your other threads. Quite interested in this upgrade abd have most of the components to do it to my c5 too. Definitely could be the antenna. Is it definitely the right one? There might be an upgraded one you can get. I know the once with the sat nav can fail also. 

Also is it worth trying another symphony radio too at least rule that out? 

Hi Steve we have spoken about this before last November, and I am still at it.

I have put the symphony 2 back in and it works fine, I have tried 2 RNS_Es and the radio would not work on either of them, everything else did.

I am convinced it is an antenna problem but no one has come up with a solution on here for a A4 Cab.

What I need is someone who has successfully done it and how to find out how. Do you know anyone?

Mick