2014 A4 avant maps update

Help please 🙂  my 2014 A4 Avant's sat nav keeps going off track - if i go off road (supermarket car park/hospital Etc) it will start pointing the wrong way and driving in the wrong direction.  i've worked out a quick fix via the setting where i can " apply current position" which eventually works depending on where i do this but only lasts a week or two before it goes rogue again.  wanted to do the SD card update to see if this fixes it but cant find any links to the download on the Myaudi site - possibly becasue im out of the 3 year warranty??  can anyone point me in the right direction or do i need to spend ££'s to fix??  thanks

Hijack alert - my apologies

has anyone done the SD card MMI update with a CD in the head unit ? I.e against the instructions? I can’t remove mine as the button is bust and I’ve not found an alternative method.

I'm just concerned the update goes whappy if I leave the CD in and do more damage….

thanks