N80 purge valve

gromlog
聽Share

Hello,

Currently I'm trying to figure out which part precisely would fit my car:

Audi A3 8P1 (coupe) 2003 2.0 FSI 110kw (not turbo) petrol

The part, that was left by previous owner is confusing the hell out of me 馃槃聽it seems like it was supposed to be compatible with TFSI, and not FSI in any case, if anyone had experience with this engine, an OEM code or any other insights would be appreciated, since looking on my own is not getting my anywhere... different sites say different things about their purge valve.

Edited by gromlog

On 4/8/2022 at 6:24 PM, gromlog said:

Hello,

Currently I'm trying to figure out which part precisely would fit my car:

Audi A3 8P1 (coupe) 2003 2.0 FSI 110kw (not turbo) petrol

The part, that was left by previous owner is confusing the hell out of me 馃槃聽it seems like it was supposed to be compatible with TFSI, and not FSI in any case, if anyone had experience with this engine, an OEM code or any other insights would be appreciated, since looking on my own is not getting my anywhere... different sites say different things about their purge valve.

Hi the purge valve will be compatible with Both engines they wouldn't bother sourcing a different valve as the turbine makes no difference to the purge values, as stated the letter at the end of the part number is only a build year denomination, I recently had to buy driveshafts and the left had a K at the end of the part number and the right had a G at the end of the part number, turns out both shafts are the same and the aftermarket items I bought covered A-L and were also fitted to numerous other vehicles in the range, had them on the car for over 500 miles 260 of which I did Sunday going to simply Audi, no problems whatsoever.

Steve.

Already ordered the part 馃槃 and I'm pretty sure it matters, try to compare these parts for example

06E906517A -聽06D133517B聽

They may look the same, but their arrows point in different directions, if for example I've tried to install it, I may need probably some sort of wire extender xd and even then who knows, if it would work the way intended.聽

Edited by gromlog