on demand function subscription guide

rickyr65sl

18 hours ago, RedDogRoberts said:

Hi all 

Scanned this and forgive me if this has been said but FOD is now available in the UK through the myAudi app. 

22 A3 Saloon Edition 1

I have used this to enable adaptive cruise control and traffic sign recognition.

Whilst on this, can I do the same via OBD rather than paying a subscription? I suspect not as car uses internet to talk to Audi etc etc.

Thanks for the update 🙂 glad to hear it's available in the UK now 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone- my one month's trial has ended for my Adaptive Cruise Control costing £1. Audi want a fee starting at £10 for month to max £400 for life of car. My car is a 2022 Edition 1 model. Shocking cost in my opinion.

• 4 months later...

Hi,

Not sure if this is a permanent issue, I can log into my Audi account (UK) setting with no problem. If I try and log into my Audi and choose a different  country setting then the screen just continuously refreshes and you get no further than that. I wonder if Audi have put a block on this? 

Was hoping to purchase Traffic Sign Recognition from the Polish site as this is about 1/3 of the cost of the UK site.