All dash warning lights coming on

Etch

On 7/18/2023 at 9:31 AM, a6blacked007 said:

Take out isofix plastics at rear push down and out then pull up front of seat clips with probably break few quid on ebay replaced mine.

Thx, yeah I did that but couldn't move the seat at all, just hear it unclipping underneath and then it wont go any further like something else is holding it in place.  I wondered if it needed some 'special' movement in certain angles to get it loose.  Seems like I just need to pull up super hard then .... so probably I am not doing it with enough strength.

• 1 month later...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/9/2023 at 11:34 PM, Johnoaudia6 said:

Ah ok thanks! It happens in mine when I turn the steering wheel at low speeds ie when parking! 

more recently happening all the time.. reluctant to take to Audi as they’ll charge a fortune and likely just do trial and error and not sure if a kwik fit type of garage will have any idea on how to solve it…

any other suggestions from anyone I’d be most grateful for!

thanks

My 15 A6 does this too. I have done all that it says on here ie new battery, ABS sensor etc and still mine comes on as im parking or pulling out of a juntion. It always seems to be when my steering wheel is turned left for some reason. A mechanic has informed me that it must be the wiring loom for the left hand side of the vehicle and its rubbing somewhere. I dont know how this could happen but between us im sure someone can work this out. Thanks. 

On 5/24/2022 at 1:07 PM, Frank Cook said:

Had similar problem in my 66 A6 Allroad - ended up new ABS unit and battery - very expensive!

Did this solve your multiple warning lights issue? 

Thankyou.