Oil Change

Chin

Ok, so I had my first service last September, I've done about 3000 miles since then. My car now saying oil change at 10,000 miles/27 days? I am only at 7000 miles on the clock. Do I need to change it now or wait till the next service date of Sept 22 when they will probably change the oil again?

Any help as to whether I get to choose either 10K miles or 27 days?

1 hour ago, Chin said:

Ok, so I had my first service last September, I've done about 3000 miles since then. My car now saying oil change at 10,000 miles/27 days? I am only at 7000 miles on the clock. Do I need to change it now or wait till the next service date of Sept 22 when they will probably change the oil again?

Any help as to whether I get to choose either 10K miles or 27 days?

Hi wait for the 10k to clock up the 27 days is an over estimated figure based on what the ECU software has calculated.

Steve.

Hello Phil,

It sounds like your car needs to be on an annual service schedule, based on the mileage you are doing. 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

25 minutes ago, Stevey Y said:

Hi wait for the 10k to clock up the 27 days is an over estimated figure based on what the ECU software has calculated.

Steve.

thanks, thought it did not sound right.

12 minutes ago, Magnet said:

Hello Phil,

It sounds like your car needs to be on an annual service schedule, based on the mileage you are doing. 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

yep, it already is as mileage so low, thanks for the advice