Performance exhaust

Rhukath

Dear Members,

I'm looking into replacing the standard exhaust system on my A3 that has been on it since birth. The car is a 2005 A3 Quattro Sline, and I'm not sure whch system to look at due to all the extra mechanical parts for the quattro under th car as this is not a standard spec.

I'd like to make sure it's stainless steel so I don;t have to worry about replacing, and i'm donwring if I can customise so instead of just having the standard 2 double at the back, having a double either side.

Andy help would be appreciated.

My brother and friends have gone with powerflow exhausts and I'd highly recommend them. You can choose the note you want from the engine as well as the trim tip. I think you get s lifetime warranty too. 

Do you happen to have a link to an example exhaust I can have a look at? or perhaps if you could get a pic of the finished article on the car it would certainly help.

3 hours ago, Rhukath said:

Do you happen to have a link to an example exhaust I can have a look at? or perhaps if you could get a pic of the finished article on the car it would certainly help.

Each one is custom so unfortunately not. For example my brother's one is fitted to a Suzuki swift. 

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve just had a turbo back stainless steel with resonator + sports cat from Cobrasport for £1400 and highly recommend it.

Barely louder than stock in normal driving but sounds great when you put your foot down and not obtrusive.

24041179-4A8E-44D7-8007-A0E01E2D1D20.jpeg

0CCBF76A-E29F-48A5-9AC4-938D42BA9589.jpeg

467422A2-D992-4185-88B7-E58F9318108D.jpeg

5B1943E2-8B37-445C-947B-D82C6C18DDBA.jpeg