Audi warranty

I bought Audi warranty for my Audi A6 2.0 2015 model, in March 2022, then in May 2022 I got 2 dashboard lights, 1. Engine management 2. Steering wheel light ( steering system fault you can continue to drive). I booked my car with Audi dealership in Halesowen in west midlands, the next day I got a call from Audi that they have ordered the EGR valve and will fit it, then 2 days later they said No it's not covered, the I wrote to Audi UK direct and afterwards they too cheated my out of the repair, I then said ok what about the steering fault, they took further 7 days to check the steering fault and replied back that from the steering rack module one of the electrical inputs only allowing 2.1 volts where it should be reading 12v. At this stage you would think ok whatsbthe next stage, Audi in Halesowen turned around and asked me for further £340 to track and trace the electrical fault, I coundt believe what they were saying, I said am paying £109 a month for the warranty,  they told me to.collect my car, Audi not only cheated my out of a repair that I was paying for but broke the agreement from which I took the policy, Audi dont care and they don't help you, I wish I stayed with BMW. Any suggestions..what I should do further 

Edited by Sharoof
Spelling

• 8 months later...