8V Washer Pump Fault

JMc

Both front and rear washers have stopped working on my 2018 A3. I hear no whirring of the pump. My first step before dismantling anything would be to check the fuse.  I've looked in the Audi Owner's Manual that came with the car but there appears to be no listing for a washer pump fuse.  I've spent hours now on Google looking for threads and openning up fuse box diagrams but to no avail.  It is listed on earlier models but not the 8V.  I do note that I have Fuse 20 present in the Engine Bay and it isn't listed in the Owner's Handbook, but that may be a red herring as I see it shown as a second Horn fuse on some of the online diagrams.  I'm hoping I can avoid delving into the void behind the bumper to fix this!  Any help to locate the right fuse would be welcome.

16 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

Thanks Steve, you're right that the top diagram for the 2013 model shows F43 as washers.  However, there are 4 versions by year shown there and it's the last one Assignment of the fuses in the Instrument panel (2017, 2018, 2019)  that applies to my car.  That shows F43 as Sound Amplifier and it is also physically absent from the fuse box.

3 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

Ah, my only other advice would be to ring an Audi parts department as theyll have a schematic. 

Ta

• 5 months later...