Audi Q7 2012-2014 Diesel ULEZ?

AmoQ7

Hi,

I’m looking to by a used 2012 Audi Q7 from a dealer and trying to establish of the car is ULEZ compliant.

The Autotrader website suggests it is, but TfL have listed that it is not. I also contacted DLVA but they just said contact TfL.

I contacted TfL and they have responded saying they need a conformity certificate from Audi or a Homologation certificate showing:

- vehicle registration mark (VRM) - vehicle identification number (VIN) - euro standard the vehicle was manufactured to - Fuel Type - Nitrogen Oxides (NOx) value and - Particulate matter (PM) value (if diesel)

What is peculiar is that it is recorded with emissions of just co2 195 g/km on the v5 which is low, also the tax bracket is only £330, this would suggest it should be ULEZ compliant?

Can anyone shed any light on this please?

Thanks

3 hours ago, AmoQ7 said:

Hi,

I’m looking to by a used 2012 Audi Q7 from a dealer and trying to establish of the car is ULEZ compliant.

The Autotrader website suggests it is, but TfL have listed that it is not. I also contacted DLVA but they just said contact TfL.

I contacted TfL and they have responded saying they need a conformity certificate from Audi or a Homologation certificate showing:

- vehicle registration mark (VRM) - vehicle identification number (VIN) - euro standard the vehicle was manufactured to - Fuel Type - Nitrogen Oxides (NOx) value and - Particulate matter (PM) value (if diesel)

What is peculiar is that it is recorded with emissions of just co2 195 g/km on the v5 which is low, also the tax bracket is only £330, this would suggest it should be ULEZ compliant?

Can anyone shed any light on this please?

Thanks

Hi if TFL says its not compliant its not, they are not worried by the CO2 levels otherwise they wouldn't be letting ancient petrol cars run round London, no the dear old mayor is on a diesel bashing mission its all about ash/Nox particles because he is to thick to work out most Hybrid cars produce more CO2 than a diesel, watch the channel four documentary The Truth about diesel.

Steve.