Goodbye Audi!

Larryadler

Well, time has come to say goodbye to this owners site. 
Nothing personal I can assure you. I have loved my Audi Q5, it is a great well made vehicle, for quality, performance economy, and would have liked to have renewed for another……but.!

I found no joy in trying to deal with Audi, from their poor franchise dealers, who are only interested in selling cars, promise the earth, and than treat you like a second class citizen, or an annoyance when you approach them.

Audi are also totally ignorant, and failed to reply to email enquiries I sent to them, so no confidence in the dealer network, and at their maintenance costs, parts cost, and service provided (not) I have voted with my feet, part exchanged it and moved on.

Regards to all members, take care and Vorsprung Durch Technik !

On 8/11/2022 at 5:42 PM, Larryadler said:

Well, time has come to say goodbye to this owners site. 
Nothing personal I can assure you. I have loved my Audi Q5, it is a great well made vehicle, for quality, performance economy, and would have liked to have renewed for another……but.!

I found no joy in trying to deal with Audi, from their poor franchise dealers, who are only interested in selling cars, promise the earth, and than treat you like a second class citizen, or an annoyance when you approach them.

Audi are also totally ignorant, and failed to reply to email enquiries I sent to them, so no confidence in the dealer network, and at their maintenance costs, parts cost, and service provided (not) I have voted with my feet, part exchanged it and moved on.

Regards to all members, take care and Vorsprung Durch Technik !

All the best Larry. Sorry you've had such a negative experience with the main dealers. Thanks for being part of the club 🙂