Car Jack for Q5

Johnny390

I am about to buy a Q5 2019 sport tomorrow and noticed there was no jack in the boot, I know there is just the inflation kit but there was no jack but the wheel brace was there and a space I presume for a jack, buying from a dealer just need to confirm that there should be one before I question them about it!

Hello John,

Thanks for joining. I believe there should be a jack even though you don’t have a spare wheel. If you have a wheel brace then why not a jack
Buying from an Audi dealer? If so, first ask for the price of a jack at the Parts Dept. and say yours is missing. They are more likely to give you the true story of whether it was part of the original equipment or not. 
Not buying from an Audi dealer? - same procedure beforehand at the nearest dealer. 
Also check you have the locking wheel nut remover, and the tow eye. 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

My 2018 Q5 has a jack included - you'd need it in order to lift the tyre to squirt in the gunge.

Good tip from Gareth on the locking wheel nut - it isn't very obvious in the boot - it should be at the back just past where the jack should be! 🙂