P0088 Fault Code

Ca11um43

So I posted previously about my 2009 Audi A3 (2.0 TDI) going in to limp mode...I kept getting 2 fault codes which were P0016 and P0088. Turns out the camshaft sensor was bad, so just after the new year I had the camshaft sensor, timing belt, and water pump replaced (after taking it apart it turned out that the timing was out and the water pump was leaking as well). It has been absolutely fine since then, so I thought it was all sorted, but now it keeps going in to limp mode again. 

On my way to work this morning; after about 5 minutes of driving, the glow plug light started flashing like it did before. I lost all acceleration and I gradually lost speed until I had no choice but to pull over. I let it sit for about 10 minutes with the engine off, then it fired straight back up and drove absolutely fine the rest of the way. But it did the exact same thing on my way back home. It only seems to happen shortly after I start driving, but once I turn the car off and back on again, it goes back to normal. I obviously scanned it when I got home, and only had 1 fault code this time which was P0088 (fuel pressure too high) like before. Any ideas what it could be?

10 minutes ago, cliffcoggin said:

The same problem gets the same solution.

I was told that the battery was at fault last time, so I replaced it with a brand new Yuasa HSB096 which made absolutely no difference...A new camshaft sensor is what fixed it last time, but I'm not getting that fault code anymore.