Inlet Manifold needed

Brian80

Go to solution Solved by Steve Q,

Hello people, just brought my first Audi, loving it, only problem is that 2 weeks after I got it the exhaust manifold broke, now I'm in need of a replacement and my mechanic can't source 1, is there anybody here that can point me in the right direction? I have an Audi A4 2.0 fsi 2003, any help would be crazy appreciated 

• Solution

I've been having similar issues with my older A6. I've resorted to my mechanic giving me the party number then searching that part number on eBay. This method has not let me down yet. Wider your search to international sellers too as this is what I had to do. 

Thank you for your reply, I will keep that in mind, I just can't believe how difficult it is to find parts for this car, managed to find a donor car, I'm basically buying a car for a manifold, crazy

On 3/28/2023 at 7:19 AM, Brian80 said:

Thank you for your reply, I will keep that in mind, I just can't believe how difficult it is to find parts for this car, managed to find a donor car, I'm basically buying a car for a manifold, crazy

It is madness. But it's not just Audi, I've a friend who's had a similar issue with Peugeot recently.