Proud new Audi owner!

Mr. Ouija

Hi All,

Been searching for an A7 for quite a while, and finally picked one up earlier this year. I was after a very particular specification and was almost convinced it didn't exist! 2.5 years of searching and it finally reared its gorgeous head! 😍 I'll try and get some pictures up when the weather is a bit better but here's the spec:

2015 A7 TFSI 3.0L Black Edition Quattro in IBIS White, white interior seats / piano black dash, Black edition rims in black.

Almost every optional extra including the Heads Up display, front/rear/side parking cameras, Park Assist, Lane assist, Pre sense, and so on (too many to list!)

I always wanted a petrol MK1 A7 Ibis White, as I'm not a fan of the MK2 rear lights being solid across. Seemed like there were 100 Diesels for every 1 Petrol on AutoTrader! But I persevered and held out for over 2 years, and I am super happy that I waited. I absolutely love it and am so impressed with all the gadgets and tech inside. It's a lovely car to drive and gives me the fizz every time I go for a drive 😂😂

Any way... enough of my ramblings, Just thought I'd sign up and make my membership to the Audi gang official 😝

Welcome to the forum you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 🙂 sounds a lovely a7, it just goes to show good things come to those who wait 👍

• 4 weeks later...