Headlight range control Right

Kush

Hi,

I need your special guidance to troubleshoot a weird issue in my audi a6 C7 2015, the left headlight range control works fine but my right headlight is always dipped and occurred a few days back. I scanned the car there are no trouble codes.

please help to fix this issue as my night driving is hampered due to this.

2 hours ago, Kush said:

Hi,

I need your special guidance to troubleshoot a weird issue in my audi a6 C7 2015, the left headlight range control works fine but my right headlight is always dipped and occurred a few days back. I scanned the car there are no trouble codes.

please help to fix this issue as my night driving is hampered due to this.

Hi there is only one range control module which does both lights, when you say the right hand is always dipped do you mean pointing at the floor in which case the levelling motor is stuck you can sometimes get away with turning the adjuster in and out about four turns each way but before you do that mark the adjuster with tipex from the edge of the adjuster to the casing this will give you a reference point so you do one turn until the adjuster mark lines up and then repeat the process another three times then take it back four turns to point zero and then do the same again the other way and then come back to zero again, if that won't work it means the shutter mechanism is worn out which means another headlight.

Steve.