NEW A1 ALIGNMENT ISSUES

MALC-AS24

Bought my A1 35TFSI SPORTBACK - new model -  in April 2019 and generally very pleased with it.  Ride is a bit firm mainly due to 18inch wheels - price you pay.  BUT - and this may sound weird, but ever since day one, I find it difficult to align with either white parking bay markings or getting the car straight when entering the garage.  I park in front of the garage what looks in line with the opening, but getting out and looking back at the car, it is at a slight angle.  I've spoken to a fellow new A1 owner who is experiencing the same strange problem .  My only idea is maybe due to the curved / wrap round shape of the dashboard, the brain aligns the front edge of that with the front opening of the garage or any other reference point.  I don't have the problem with my wife's car - non Audi but similar size.   Not a major issue , just a bit strange and annoying --  any ideas or anyone with the same problem ?