Hiya guys and gals

aj1

Evening all. After being without a motor for near on 3 years. I finally got my a4 cabriolet 2.0tfsi S line. Always had a soft spot for these and also the mk1 TT. Had a mk1 TT before and loved it. But kids happen to get bigger with age and my boy simply wouldn't fit in the back for a 6 hour drive anymore.

So now I have the A4 and I love it. 7 speed auto is ideal for rush hour when I finish work. No more clutch, gear, move 3 foot, clutch and out of gear. Just sit back and relax. 

Now I won't bore you with the dreaded red oil pressure light. Mine has just happened. 158000 miles. Nearly full history. Last owner had it 9 years. Anyways, took it to my mate to look at. He says straight away that it's pump and pick up pipe. How much am I looking at?? He gives me a great price. Probably because I've put lots of work his way so he looks after me. Anyways, it's being done Thursday and all should be well again.

Apart from that, it's obviously not a new car. Needs a good clean and a few niggly bits doing such as drink holder and ashtray replacing. 

Hoping to get help and knowledge and also try and help out. 

Nice to meet you all, AJ1

IMG_16881.jpg

IMG_16891.jpg

IMG_16901.jpg

IMG_16911.jpg

IMG_16921.jpg

IMG_16931.jpg

IMG_16961.jpg

IMG_16951.jpg

Edited by aj1

• 2 weeks later...