Q7 Brake servo restricted start/stop system fault function u

Pappa583

Anybody had these messages pop up, start stop warning goes off when I disable the start stop by pressing the button in dashboard and the brake servo warning comes in then goes off? It's a 2016 

Edited by Pappa583
Year

7 hours ago, Pappa583 said:

Anybody had these messages pop up, start stop warning goes off when I disable the start stop by pressing the button in dashboard and the brake servo warning comes in then goes off? It's a 2016 

Hi I would start by replacing the valve on the front of the servo about ten mins work there is a massive post about these units on the forum under BAKE SERVO RESTRICTED other than that it could be a battery problem.

Steve.

On 9/3/2023 at 7:31 PM, Stevey Y said:

Hi I would start by replacing the valve on the front of the servo about ten mins work there is a massive post about these units on the forum under BAKE SERVO RESTRICTED other than that it could be a battery problem.

Steve.

Cheers, found the post and ordered the sensor. Looks pretty straightforward to swap out

20230904_105428.jpg

20230904_105408.jpg

• Like 1