Jump to content

Coolant issue

karl clark

Recommended Posts

Hello there

I have a 2009 a8 3.0 tdi quattro and I have a broken plastic T piece that is connected to a pipe that comes from the expansion bottle from the T piece has the word RAY stamped on it nothing else I can provide pic if required 

Regards karl

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello Karl,

Thanks for joining, and welcome. 
Where have you tried to obtain the part? 
A main dealer should be able to supply this part, but I would suggest taking the part along together with a photo of its location on the car. I would certainly do this via. a visit, rather than over the phone. 
Other options:- eBay for some suitable alternative that meets the basic dimensions. 
Perhaps you could let us know how you get on. 
Kind regards,


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...