Yokohama 295/35R21 107W GEOLANDAR X-CV G057 R4550

a6blacked007

Anyone trying or using yokohama

295/35R21 107W GEOLANDAR X-CV G057 R4550

Considering putting a set on do they need to be xl or 4x4 tyres for my 2010 q7 just states there for premium suv .

All help appreciated thanks mark new to the 4x4 thing :whistling1:

Thanks Mark,

The load rating of the Geolander is the same as your current Dynamo? (Chinese?) tyres - both 107. My guess is that Geolander might (in caps) also be XL although not stated to be. 
An interesting question now emerges:- can you have tyres which have the same load rating, but not guaranteed to be XL? 
My first port of call would be to e-mail your question to the supplier - they may well be marked XL, but that has been omitted from the written description. 

Let us know how you get on Mark.

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

• Thanks 1

Have you tried National Tyres/ Halfords for their deals? We had a really good deal on a set of Pirelli Scorpion all season tyres recently for  a family member’s 4x4. 
The previous set had performed so well that there simply wasn’t any debate about alternative brands. 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Magnet said:

Have you tried National Tyres/ Halfords for their deals? We had a really good deal on a set of Pirelli Scorpion all season tyres recently for  a family member’s 4x4. 
The previous set had performed so well that there simply wasn’t any debate about alternative brands. 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Yeah took a look blackcircles or asda seem to offer best deals atm 

Regards mark 

Ps those dynamo tyres were on when I bought the vehicle.