Audi Connect PIN

bantamdave21

Hiya,

I’ve been Googling this and forum searched and have found many a conflicting tale…was hoping someone could help.

My car is a 2017 B9 A4. I’ve been set up as key user with Audi themselves and have paid the annual subscription for remote services.

They told me on the call I can associate my connect profile with the MMI using the pin and it constantly shows up in the app. I’ve tried entering the pin in audi connect in the MMI and it says this service unavailable (or similar - I should have taken a photo) I’ve also seen online you need to enter this into online destination in the nav but can’t find online destinations…

The car wifi is working and connected to my phone, I have a data sim installed so the car wifi has data access.

any ideas anyone? I’m not even sure what benefit there is to successfully achieving this tbh.

thanks 

Hi, there are two ways to log into the MMI on the car. One by entering the login details for your MyAudi account and this also requires the 10 digit code that came on your key strip. Otherwise in another menu you can use the pin to do so. Assuming your sim has signal and your connect license is active.