Audi a6 c6 quattro le mans sline special edition

Jeaningo

Hello

I got my new /used Audi A6 and it's fabulous.Unfortunately someone hit my front grill at Tesco park and the chrom grill surrounding is defect on one side,luckily nothing else.My question is  can you replace this without removing the entire grill or with the whole front bumper ? Because I had this on my 2005 model and you had to remove the front bumper to replace the complete grill.Also could that be that a le mans special edition model did not have folding mirrors?

Thanks jean

Hello Jean,

I’m not sure, but it wouldn’t surprise me that the bumper has to be removed.

Re folding mirrors. The definitive answer lies with going into your local dealer (I wouldn’t attempt this over the phone) and asking the Parts manger to give you a print out of the build record for the car’s VIN which you will give them.

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Hello 

First problem comes up mmi stuck this morning in the Audi logo.the buttons are dead the lights from the button didn't work.So a reset didn't help.I assume that previous owners use the cuo holder and occasional liquid went over the button down to the control module or the mmi return fibre route cable is defect.Any other tipps I would appreciate

Thanks jean