Audi Q3 doors look strange

Thorn

Hello,

so I have an update. I’ve finally bought the Q3. It’s a different one then the one I was asking about here. It seems in a great condition and drives very well. I just have couple questions. 
The main one is in regards to wireless Apple carplay. The whole time I thought all Q3’s 2019+ came with it? Now as I’ve been trying to read about it and find out why it doesn’t work in my car i’ve read somewhere that only 2020+ cars have it? Seems quite strange to me. My car has wireless charging so it seems counterproductive having to plug in the phone to use apple carplay and put it on the wireless charger. My car seems to have most of the other options like mobile ready, wireless charging etc. But apple carplay works only when wired. It’s very annoying and my wife to whom I got the car isn’t too happy about it as I’ve told her before I got the car it will be wireless.

Secondly, the car is suppose to have Ambient Lighting but it does not seem to have the led stripes along the doors and the rest of the lighting is only white and there is no option to change the colours. I’ve attacked a photo of the doors so you guys can see what I mean about the interior light but without the led strips. Wasn’t ambient lighting option suppose to include the led strips?

Otherwise I’m quite happy with the car. Altho it does seem to go through petrol rather quickly. Wonder if that’s normal. Hope you guys are all well.

IMG_0747.jpeg

IMG_5723.jpeg

IMG_5718.jpeg

IMG_5709.jpeg

IMG_5701.jpeg