Audi A6 C8 vibration

davidkom955

Hello, I own a6 c8 avant 40tdi 150kw 160 thousand km.

My problem is that when starting from zero and braking to zero, I feel strong vibrations in the car, but not always.

Maybe even a rattling sound when driving on R.

And when braking, I feel how the gearbox slightly pushes me forward and I have to press the brake hard. not always either.

After the adaptation, the situation has definitely improved, but I think it's still not right.

Otherwise, the car shifts and drives beautifully. Only problem when braking and starting (occasionally)

My suggestions - DMF, dual clutches, or maybe a clogged throttle?

The gearbox isn’t a full auto and uses an electronic control unit to effectively decide and change gears instead of mechanical linkages.

in a manual car as you describe sounds like clutch drag. This happens when the clutch is not fully engaged or disengaged causing the friction plate to drag on the Fly wheel.

its more prominent in lower gears when moving away or coming to a stop because the car nearly stalls in every situation causing the car to jerk forward or vibrate under load (high gear low torque).

id suggest investigating the transmission clutch pack control and the associated mechanisms and control units. 

common wear and tear on semi-auto cars is that they often change from 1st to 2nd during a pull away too quickly at low rpm in 2nd gear. A simple issue of mild symptoms as described with engagement and disengaging of the clutch pack can then be exaggerated and made worse (wear and tear). 

In my service they told me that it will be for the replacement of DMS and double clutch (3000 Euro) 😞
They said that they leave earlier with the 2.0TDI
I don't know if it's true

29 minutes ago, davidkom955 said:

In my service they told me that it will be for the replacement of DMS and double clutch (3000 Euro) 😞
They said that they leave earlier with the 2.0TDI
I don't know if it's true

Hi the auto boxes have two clutches one wet one dry and yes they are a fortune to replace because the shimming out of the wet clutch is labour intensive.