System Fault

My 2023 A3 sline came up with this fault this morning while i was driving. It also came up twice before a few months ago but when I turn my engine off and back on it disappears. Is this cause for concern. Thank you fellow audi owners 馃檪IMG_5744.thumb.jpeg.62029c70da8f6d1efffb21912f081b48.jpeg

Hello Aimee,

What is your daily journey plan for your car?聽
The issue you have is typical of a below par battery, but this would need to be accessed by your dealer, and rectified under the warranty.聽
Perhaps you could let us have the answer to the question, and then keep us informed on what goes on from there.聽
Kind regards,

Gareth.聽

13 hours ago, Magnet said:

Hello Aimee,

What is your daily journey plan for your car?聽
The issue you have is typical of a below par battery, but this would need to be accessed by your dealer, and rectified under the warranty.聽
Perhaps you could let us have the answer to the question, and then keep us informed on what goes on from there.聽
Kind regards,

Gareth.聽

My daily journey consists of driving 15 minutes to work and back and twice a week I drive 30 miles to the next town. I think that is what you are asking me?聽

When im stopped in traffic driving to work the auto start stop works and my engine will idle until I put my foot on the clutch to move off again.

Thanks Aimee,

So the stop bit of the stop/start doesn鈥檛 work? since the car doesn鈥檛 cut out when you stop? Or have I got it wrong?聽
What I would say is that your average daily driving time may not be adequate to retain the battery at its optimum level to maintain running all the systems it needs to.聽
Of course, you are fortunate that you just have to book the car in with your chosen dealer, and all will be sorted under warranty - well at lease should be!聽
Perhaps you would let us know how you get on.聽
Kind regards,

Gareth.m