Noise When Accelerating

Hiii,

i am having this sound when i am initiating my acceleration and then it goes away when car is on good speed.

i have change the rear and front spring coils. Have topped up the coolant . Changed the engine oil. But the sound just dont go.

do anyone have any idea whats wrong.

any help is much appreciated 

thank you

Hello Krishna, 

Welcome, and thanks for joining. I my opinion, regrettably, trying to find the cause of such noises without access to the car, is an almost impossible task, and you could get no end of ‘try this, try that’ -at expense - and still not arrive at the right diagnosis. 

We could go through a process of asking you far more questions, but….

I think the ony sure and positive way forward is to get the car inspected and test driven at a either a trusted local independent, or local garage. 
Did you renew the front and rear springs in an attempt to eliminate the noise? 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Hello,

Thank you for your reply,  i am exactly going with the try this try that technique. I showed it to my local garage and he told me that my coil springs are broken and they are making noise, he actually drove the car for quite a time.

it costed for £440 to change them and my engine oil changed, which was a huge hole in the pocket. I then topped up coolant too, still no solution.

please advise me something

Ok Krishna,

Here we go:- 

What engine do you have? 
Manual or auto? 
Does this noise appear at the same rev. band in all gears, or just at the same speed irrespective of what gear it is in. 
Tyres matching on same axle and wearing equally across the tread?

Does the noise change on different road surfaces?

Does the noise change on cornering? 

Hello,

Its a 2.0 tdi engine

manual

when the accelerator is on the middle on gear 1,2 and 3 . If i am pusing it like minimum, no noise or maximum , no noise

just in the middle, there is noise

tyres are fine

i have noticed when it rains, the noise is better for some time

no, the noise doesnt change on cornering

thank you

I have to ask more questions Krishna, to make it easier for someone to now give some suggestion. 
Are you now saying this is an ‘engine noise’ which is evident as you rev the engine,(even sitting in the car),  and is not associated with any ‘on the road noise’? 
Is there a steady rev. range at which this noise occurs? 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Hello sir,

No, theres no sound when i am reving the engine on idol. It only comes when its in the motion.

okay to be more clear, when we put a little load on engine , like initating a speed or reving much in lower gear , it creates a little vibrate in the car with which sound is assosciated. And it goes away as soon as the car is in speed or in just one gear up.

thank you for you help.