2008 Audi a4 s line convertible electric problems

Hello , new to forums so... just looking for advice  .. so sorry if I am doing this wrong 

I have just bought a project car for the summer, I have no information on the car but was advertised with electrical problems 

car starts up and drives only things I have found up to now is

the drivers window electrics do not work and the roof does not work, (I have a complete door just case its the motor)

thinking its a quick fix, due to work I have not gone in to depth with it yet 

I have not had time to plug it into a OBD yet to check for codes / I have checked the fuses all ok

my question is there a relay that does the electrics for one side of the car ? if so what is it and ware do I find it

I am back home on Wednesday the 6th may and I need some ideas before I get home on what else to check so I can get this fixed up and start to use

audi A4 cabby.jpg

I'd definitely recommend a diagnostic check to see if any fault codes flag up. 

If you're experiencing multiple electrical issues then it might be worth looking at the comfort control module which is situated under the passenger front footwells carpet. 

If this is got wet at all from any water ingress then this could be damaged. If it is this then you'll need to get one with the exact same part number. 

Alternatively electric windows and other door electrical issues can be attributed to broken wires in the door harness in the flexible rubber but which joins door to the a pillar.