Best Tyres for A7 Sline

GGJ6

I need to replace the Yokohama tyres that I have on my A7 S line BiTDI (165 / 35 / R20) and would like some advice on the best replacements based on other peoples experience. Pirelli P Zero's seem to be a pretty good price, but I have read that they are quite noisy.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Pirelli PZero is what I'm going for next. At the moment I have continentals but theyre so expensive to change I need to wait til mine wear down before I switch to Pirellis. I've had pirellis before on my other cars seem to work nicely

I changed my Yokohama's for Pirelli P Zeros (same car - Audi A7 SLine BiTDI) and am very happy with them. I have done over 20000 miles with the back set, and think I will get about 5000 more, so 25000 miles for a tyre is pretty good (I don't exactly drive slow!).

As for noise, I think the size of the wheel has more to do with it than the tyre. I don't really notice any noise, but then again, I pretty much always drive with music.

2.jpg

6.jpg

• Like 1

Sweeeet! They look great to. Yea I've never had issues with PZeros. I have 21" alloys on mine but the sound is so well insulated in am A7 I don't expect to notice it much. On a side note those callipers look good. I take it they're a cover. Where did u get them from?