Power to fuse

Grem07lin

Hi Guy...welcome to the forum

There may be another fuse controlling the interior fusebox and then power to the blower motor.

Sometimes the motor seizes and than can lead to blowing a fuse...check any underbonnet fuseboxes.

Let us know what you find.

Cheers   Trevor

Have had that checked and have power to unit but not to blower and when tested the reading did not change when altering blower speed which I was told should happen,am thinking may be main control unit in car but not sure

I believe the current (amps) will change with the blower speed but not the voltage.  I would pull the power feed fuse to the unit and test the resistance with a multimeter to see if it changes with blower speed settings.

Try this fix to see if it works for your car. Also, another area to check is where the plug attaches to the heater blower unit....switch the ignition on with the blower switched on and wiggle the plug and see if powers up, if so then it could be a loose connection on the terminals.