Limp mode

KILLERDOG

Ok guys, thought I would report back and let you know how the turbo replacement went. Got the car back yesterday and took it on a 200 mile trip. All I can say is that I'm so happy with the replacement turbo and the car runs amazing. The power is amazing , the pick up is fantastic and I hardly used any fuel. So happy with the work that Lee and Sean did on my car. Labour cost was £282, was quoted £270 but they replaced a pipe for me that I didn't know I needed. Really happy with the service that WCC Audi gave me and I am going back next week to delete the egr valve and egr cooler. Thankyou to everyone on this forum that gave me good advice and offered to help me in my time of need. WCC Audi contact details are below guys. They only do the work you need and offered me very good free advice.

Address:

Wirral Car Care
Unit 6 Westwood Court, Clayhill Industrial Estate, Neston, Cheshire, CH64 3UJ

IMG_20170214_163739.jpg

IMG_20170214_163834.jpg

IMG_20170214_163853.jpg

• Like 1

Hoping to get the egr and egr cooler deleted this weekend. Hope to see a difference once that's done. Do you think I will see a nice little improvement once the egr and cooler are sorted out ?