Introduction

John K

Hi my name is John I own a modified Audi A4 ltd edition 170bhp 2.0ltr tdi Quattro running a estimated 260bhp I own a garage down in Essex called JK Motorservices I am interested in having my car on a stand at vag tuner live if that's possible can any one point me in the right direction please.image.thumb.jpeg.37427ac3ff6d2030564c2e7c17dd06aa.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.3fac60ac128cc98b6ea8fb16c41c6d94.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum John :) 

great audi you have there! What mods have you done to it? 

And yes, we'd be more than happy to have your car on the display! Il add you to the list. 

Cheers

steve

• Like 1

Hi John .... welcome to the Forum

Looks like a lot of money on parts gone in there?

Be great to have you on our stand at the show

Cheers  Trevor

Hi thanks and sorry for the late reply I've been very busy at work. 

I've been working on the car for about a year I bought it with a blown oil pump and completely rebuilt engine with updated oil pump new shells and rings all arp hardware new amc head, gtb2260 turbo conversion, 4bar map sensor, egr delete, dpf delete, swirlflap delete, dark side front mount inter cooler, dark side full stainless Steel exhaust, dark side remap, uprated Sachs clutch and dual mass flywheel.

The list goes on I've never added it all together I think it would frighten me lol.

Ive also just bought a dress front bumper but not sure if I will get it on car in time for show but I will try. 😀

• Like 1