when coming to a stop slight jerking

Misterantony

i have a 2011/12 (unsure)  q5 automatic, i bought it in april last year (2016) in feb 2017 i had to give it back to the garage i bought it of as it had 1 year guarantee, it was a gear box problem, basically it cut out and some times i wait agers before it would start again! i waited 6 weeks for them to give it to a garage that deals with gear boxes, that garage told me it was due to a sensor in the gear box, ever since i got it back its been fine up till last week when i started to notice when i was coming to a stop the car felt like it was slightly juddering/jerking like it wanted to stal, on the odd occasion it has stalled? but my car is automatic?. Has anyone ever experienced anything like this or have any idea what it can be?

thanks guys

Hi Anthony

I would get a scan on the electronic systems to determine whether it is actually a gearbox sensor or whether it is an engine sensor (Crankshaft Sensor for example).

Quite possibly, running fuel cleaner through engine may help matters and cost very little.

Let us know how this all goes

Cheers  Trevor