New to the club!

Good evening everyone, i've just joined and am the proud owner of a 2010 A6 Avant Le Mans 2.0 tdi 170 , I have owned now for 8 months:yes:. Generally a great car just the usual DPF sensor and Air con Sensor failures other than that great motoring . Also had the Emission 189 update done !!!  , since this was done the car runs a little less refined , mostly  low down combustion rattle !! it goes when DPF regen is active , it drives as before the Emission update was done . Anyone else experience this .( Luckily no EGR failure or associated  parts) !!.

Welcome to the forum Edd :) 

youll find the members on here are a friendly bunch :) 

you have a cracking a6 model! One of the best specs in my opinion :) 

feel free to upload some pics :) 

theres various threads on here about the ea189 recalls. They are well worth a read :) 

cheers

steve 

Hi Steve Q,  thank you for your response and kind words on our A6 , it took about 9 months to find !!. Once I've figured out how to i'll  post some pics . Would a economy remap make for a good investment and which company ? I've heard Celtic Tuning are reliable.

Your most welcome :) 

a remap is always good, depending on the condition of the car obviously. The remap will probably get rid of the ea189 emissions update. 

The pics need to be a set size. What I do is save pics from my Facebook and upload them on here. I find it's the easiest way of the pics automatically resizing :)

Cheers

steve 

Hi again Steve , judging by the way the ea 189 emissions update is wrecking all manner of things on various Vag vehicles ,the sooner the better I think. Our Avant is full Audi history with 70k on the clock so other than a DMF and clutch which is the usual fail after remap it should be all good !!😕😕.