Audi TT 2002 - suspected oil pump failure

Hello all, I'm new to the forum. I'm looking to sell my TT. Please see details below and a link to the eBay ad. 

Here I am selling my Audi TT 180bhp Quattro 2002.

I have owned the car for around 6 months, I bought the car from a good friend who had owned the car for 3 years. I originally went with him to buy the car from the dealership, we looked at a lot of examples and this was by far the best. 

The car has been very well maintained and has a full service history, the first 5 being done at Audi. Last service was at 103k. The cambelt has been changed at 50k and 76k.

Service history as follows; 
Alexander Audi - 17827 
Alexander Audi - 34449 
Derby Audi - 50120 
Leicester Audi - 57052 
Leicester Audi - 63405 
Independent garage - 69594 
Independent garage - 75694
Independent garage - 83711 
Independent garage - 89995 
Independent garage- 103988 
Mot Expiry Oct 2017 

The car drives fantastically nippy and handles really well.. All the electrics are fine. 

Condition wise the car is in good condition both internally and externally. There are two things I would like to point out, there is a dent on the drivers side wing, I have also noticed a small area of rust appearing. I have taken pictures, see pics 8 and 9. Other than this the car is in very good condition, much better than most examples out there.

3 of the 4 tyres have loads of tread the 4th will need changing before the next MOT. 

2 keys present. 

The car has heated seats and a 6 disc changer as extras.  

Here's the bad bit, I sold the car through eBay 2 days ago in fully working order. Unfortunately the new buyer experienced an oil pump failure. As an honest guy I was true to my word and gave a full refund. I suspect that the car has been driven a short while after the pressure had been lost. 

I have had my mechanic take a look at the car this morning, he has told me that the top of the car is rattling and there is smoke coming from the exhaust. As a result I am selling the car as a non runner. The dipstick pipe also needs replacing.

Absolutely gutted as the car has been great and I will be sad to see it go. 

Any RAC/AA inspection welcome, the car is situated in Pool In Wharfedale - North Leeds. 

No reserve - highest bid will win. A bargain for someone who has the time and expertise to invest in the repair.

Thanks for viewing and please feel free to call me with any questions. 
Aidan 07736470907

IMG_0996.JPG

IMG_1002.JPG

IMG_1004.JPG

IMG_1007.JPG

IMG_1009.JPG

IMG_1010.JPG

IMG_1012.JPG

IMG_1013.JPG

IMG_1014.JPG

IMG_1046.JPG

IMG_1048.JPG

IMG_1054.JPG

That's cool :) if you can stretch to it then get the a6 Le Mans edition as it's the best model. You'll get all the toys :) 

good luck with the sale :) 

if you want any advice on buying a a6 c6 then ask away! The members on here are a friendly bunch and will help you where they can :) 

cheers

steve