Just bought my first Audi

Noirpool

Morning all,

I have just bought an Audi S3 Sportback, 2012, FASH with 17,000 miles on the clock and I am freaking loving it!  Big step up from my VW Golf GTI.

Quick question and I know this has probably been done to death on here, but I need some advice on which lead to buy for the AMI.  I have an iPhone7 and I want to be able to play music and also charge and also if possible work using the multifunction steering wheel and if it all possible, video and album art??

Trouble is I don't have a clue what MMI version I have or what colour lead to buy... green, yellow, red, white?  There seems to be so many out there?

Thanks for your help.

PS - attached is a pic of the new car :-)

IMG_0382.JPG

Welcome to the forum Chris! :) 

lovely s3 you have there, no wonder your loving it! :) 

youll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch :) unfortunately I'm unable to help though. 

Cheers

steve

Thanks chaps, yes really love it.  I actually bought it without seeing it as there was so much interest and when i went to see it, it was like brand new! :-)

Congratulations, Noirpool!

I suggest you go to a parts department of an Audi dealership to find out  what MMI version I have or what colour lead to buy... green, yellow, red, white. 

Enjoy your new motor, mate!