Audi or Porsche

Rams

HI everyone. Currently Considering my next car and pretty much narrowed it down to an Audi A6 Avant BITDI or Porsche Macan.

Anyone got experience of both?  Anyone able to tell me why I should go Audi over Porsche other than Price?

Thanks

Welcome to the forum Robert :) 

youll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch :)

the thing is one is a SUV and one is an estate car so I think it depends on what you intend to use it for. 

2 things with regard to the Porsche is that everything from the purchase price through to servicing will be more.

Also the Macan looks like a baby cayenne. I feel the public will have the same opinion on the macan As they do with the boxter. Poor mans 911 and poor mans cayenne.

Plus you'd be hated less for driving an Audi than a Porsche. 

Please note these aren't my opinions and I'm not trying to be biased towards the Audi. As i bet the Porsche will Deffo be more luxurious and better built than the Audi hence the price. Obviously being an SUV it'll be more practical depending on where you live. Countryside perfect but inner city probably not and in which case the Audi will probs be more ideal :) 

another option could be an Audi sq5. I would suspect this is on the same floor pan as the Porsche. It could be the best of both worlds for you? 

Sorry if iv been controversial.

cheers

steve 

• Like 1

Hi Robert...welcome to the Forum

Why make us choose...very unfair!

Tough choice I have to say, but would love to know the outcome...keep us posted

Cheers,   Trevor

Hey Robert

Would be a hard one for me as the macan looks great but as well the c7 is good...

what about rs6?

59 minutes ago, Sven said:

Hey Robert

Would be a hard one for me as the macan looks great but as well the c7 is good...

what about rs6?

• Like 1