My a3 wont start!

hookz721

Basicly last night my car was playin up it would lock and open the boot with the remote control but wouldynt unlock it so i though i would disconect the battery so i did that pyt it back on car unlocked like it should i put my key in ignition and i have a brake warrning light flashin car is stuck in parking  and wont let me start the car ? Any help  or any ideas on what it could be would be much apprcciated thanks 

VID-20170714-WA0004.mp4

Could this be an imobaliser issue? 

Try using the key in the door to lock and then unlock the drivers door that is. 3 times. I have heard this can work for other cars so might b worth a try on yours. It's free any how. 

If not I think you need to get codes read on car by someone with VCDS to reset something.

Tell you what though, it's scared me off ever disconnecting my battery!!

I pluged it into the computure and it werent connecting with the car and yh it seems like in the new models u take battery out anf the whole car goes shitways

It was a long shot mate, sorry it didn't work.

just spent a wee while on the net searching and to common issues come up. battery not up to the job anymore. Have you tried charging the battery or even jumping with another car?

please see pic attached, the other common fault is wiring issue.

yep, I will not be disconnecting my battery unless absolutely essential to do so!! 

IMG_0354.PNG