A4 3.0 to Quattro sline avant reliability

Johnny

I have had my a4 since new and received delivery of my 3.0tdi Quattro sline avant in glacier white on the 01/03/2017. Having owned many Audi's I the past, I thought I was I  for the same quality I have previously experienced..... how wrong could I be.

Faults so far:

After every start, hit 25mph and twang - I get a great big twang noise from the underside of the body. Present from day 1.

Lag when pulling away from a standstill, sometimes I have been seriously cra**ing myself in the middle of roundabouts, it just doesn't like engaging gear. Present from day 1.

Judder when pulling away in 2nd gear (auto so i cant tell it what to do ☺). Last 1000 miles

Knock from drivers side front suspension. Last 1000 miles

A servo/actuator keeps buzzing in the engine compartment (sounds like Robocop is under there) im not anal, it is loud and can be heard over music.... Last 3000 miles

A.c. display has a fault - looks like Morse code running through the full display. Developed after 2 weeks of ownership.

Drivers door card rattles. Present from  day 1

Passenger door card rattles. Present from day 1

Passenger a-pillar buzzes like mad. Present from day 1

B and O stereo - middle dash speaker crackles, passenger a pillar tweeter crackles and sub makes its own mind up when it wants to work. Present from day 1

I would love to get it into Audi for repair but they can't fit me in for 6 weeks......

Really over the moon with my £42k car so far!!! I would be interested to hear if anyone else has experienced as many issues as I have. If I could hand the car back tomorrow - I genuinely would.

Johnny what can i say but wow if this was my car i would want Audi to take it in for repairs or better still replace the car for new and give me a replacement car till mine was repaired or new one when ready. I do hope all these problems are fixed for you.

• 5 months later...