Best way to change headlight bulbs?

Bubba

Hi guys I'm wanting to put upgraded H7 headlight bulbs in the low and high beams what's the best way to get them in as there is not a lot of room to work with and I have big hands so not good as I have already replaced the DRLs with LED replacement bulbs and they were a nightmare to do on the near side I had to remove the wheel and the arch cover to get to it but was still not ideal. Makes me wonder why car companies these days make it so difficult to do a so called easy job! Any help would be appreciated I have a 2012 a3 convertible 

cheers Bubba

Hey Bubba, I don't think there is an easy way! On done Audi models, mine included you have to take off parts for the air intake etc! I can guarantee you'll have to remove parts to change bulbs I'm afraid but I do agree with you, it's totally stupid the way the manufacturers get away with this. On my wife's old Fiesta you had to take the grill and headlights off to change bulbs!