fast edd

fast edd

Good evening folk's, I am wondering if it would be possible to purchase some Audi ownersclub.com stickerso for my A6 Le mans please. Maybe one for the tailgate and either rear window etc. Price and availability. Kind regards Edd. ☺

4 minutes ago, fast edd said:

Good evening folk's, I am wondering if it would be possible to purchase some Audi ownersclub.com stickerso for my A6 Le mans please. Maybe one for the tailgate and either rear window etc. Price and availability. Kind regards Edd. ☺

Hi Edd

click this link to purchase your stickers https://www.mufflebox.com/collections/stickers/products/audi-owners-club-white-sticker-pair?variant=37927323719&utm_source=AudiOwnersClub&utm_medium=ForumLinks&utm_campaign=referrals

hope this helped:)

• Like 2

HI Edd....welcome to the Forum

The nearest show to you will be the Audi International Driver show at Castle Coombe in September....

Put your name down if you want to join us on the club stand. 

Hopefully see you there

Cheers,   Trevor

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum Edd!

Hope you can join our group in doing meet ups and venues :)

Don't forgot to post some picture when you have some more of the stickers on your car ;D

Kind regards

Bradley

Hi Bradley, many thanks, yes I will do . I did join back in June but have been busy with work etc. I will put my name down for Castle Combe in September. Cheers .

• Like 1

Hi again Trevor, I will be able to attend this meeting at Castle Combe on  the 16th September 2017 with one child.I will try and book tickets today.!! 

All booked, 2 tickets myself and 1. See you there. And once I've figured it out my club stickers are on Das Auto Avant I'll post a picture 😊. It's not a show special just a standard A6 Avant Le mans. Sorry folks.