New member - Hi all

Rob82DZL
聽Share

Hi all, new member here.聽

Quick bit about myself (very quick). I'm a bit of an Audi fan boy which is why I find myself here. I do most of my own work on my car and quite handy with a spanner, or two!聽

I've owned a few Audi's over the last few years (unfortunatly most didn't make it 馃槶) and I currently drive an A3 170 TDI S-Line Quattro. (I'll most likely post a pic once it's been washed! She's a bit dirty at the moment).

I'll be going to Castle Combe on the 16th Sep so hopefully meet some of the members there for a chat with other like minded guys (the boss indoors give me the green light 馃槉).

Rob.

12 minutes ago, Rob82DZL said:

Hi all, new member here.聽

Quick bit about myself (very quick). I'm a bit of an Audi fan boy which is why I find myself here. I do most of my own work on my car and quite handy with a spanner, or two!聽

I've owned a few Audi's over the last few years (unfortunatly most didn't make it 馃槶) and I currently drive an A3 170 TDI S-Line Quattro. (I'll most likely post a pic once it's been washed! She's a bit dirty at the moment).

I'll be going to Castle Combe on the 16th Sep so hopefully meet some of the members there for a chat with other like minded guys (the boss indoors give me the green light 馃槉).

Rob.

Welcome to the forum Rob! :)聽

youll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch :)聽

great to see you intend to come to Audi Driver international :) if you wild like, you are more than welcome to display your a3 on our club stand :) in doing so you'll get a FREE club t shirt and club sticker :)聽

have a look for further info in the show section and if you are definitely coming then let me know so I can put your name down. Il need your t shirt size for the club t shirt though :)聽

cheers

steve聽

Hi Rob

Welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately I won't be attending but Will hopefully catch you somewhere else :D

Glad to have another Audi enthusiast on the forum! :D聽

Kind regards

Bradley

Thanks for all the messages. Graham, unfortunately I'm not a southerner I'm a northern intruder. Lived down south for about 17 years now though! :)

16 hours ago, Southampton Graham said:

Hi Rob

Welcome to the forum.

Good choice in car

Nice to see we have another southener:yes:!!

If you are interested I am looking to organise a southern are meetup in sept/october.

Regards

Graham

Im up for southern meet up :)聽

• Like 1