Clunking / Clicking Noise

Jordan25

Sorry, you misunderstood me, I am in my van right now (being driven by my colleague I might add) so can't actually hear the noise over the growl of the engine. Hence me asking can you describe it!

i will have a listen tonight but won't be home until 10ish you see.

1 minute ago, Dan3222 said:

Sorry, you misunderstood me, I am in my van right now (being driven by my colleague I might add) so can't actually hear the noise over the growl of the engine. Hence me asking can you describe it!

i will have a listen tonight but won't be home until 10ish you see.

Oh I see ahah. Funny. Errrr. Basically happens when I: Pull off. Go over bumps. Brake.

That sounds like a bush or a mount. I see your car is very new so I would expect there is a loose bolt maybe? However, I will listen tonight and give a few options if I can.

Hello Jordan,

Understand "Audi isn't interested....." which I take means the dealer you bought it from.

Why not take it to another Audi dealer? 

Obviously this car is near new and under warranty, and you should not have to worry about what is the cause of any undue noises - it should be for Audi to rectify the fault, while you simply enjoy your motoring. 

My advice- try another dealer.

Good luck,

Gareth.

• 6 months later...

The Audi clunk, mine does the same, I’m about to replace all my suspension bushes after 45000 miles as half have failed.. poor quality so I’m upgrading to Meyle