Fish

Steve Q

I got Salmon, basa, smoked haddock and fish fingers :yahoo:my stepson has fish in his room it's like his calm tank when he is stressed out 

I used to have a large tank a few years back cant recall why i got rid of it tbh 

6 minutes ago, Paul A6 said:

I got Salmon, basa, smoked haddock and fish fingers :yahoo:my stepson has fish in his room it's like his calm tank when he is stressed out 

I used to have a large tank a few years back cant recall why i got rid of it tbh 

lol I too have plenty of fish in the fridge and freezer! 😂

It is nice to look at :) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice set up,

I remember years ago my mates dad had a salt water aquarium with live coral and very exotic fish , I seem to remember it was quite a bit of work with PH testing of water and regulating the salt content, cleaning filters etc but he was really into it and it was his labour of love, visually very impressive though.

Just now, Lightsout79 said:

Nice set up,

I remember years ago my mates dad had a salt water aquarium with live coral and very exotic fish , I seem to remember it was quite a bit of work with PH testing of water and regulating the salt content, cleaning filters etc but he was really into it and it was his labour of love, visually very impressive though.

Yes the salt water set ups are cool. We were in the pet shop today and saw the real coral and clown fish for the first time and loved them. 

That'll be a future plan I think :) 

• Like 1