My first Audi

Shukhrat

Hi All,

I've bought 2012 (62 plates) Audi A4 2.0 TDI Technik. Really happy how it drives and with the general condition of the car. 

To be honest I took a huge risk buying this car as it had no service history and it is a Cat D car. The seller showed me pics of what happened to the car and it really was a minor damage, most people wouldn't even repair it probably, just a few medium dents. But I got it cheap and from my point of view, the car is in really good condition. It has 100K on the clock (only verified it by previous MOT readings.), Milano leather interior and etc. I've done around 500 miles on it now and so far so good. 

The only thing that worries me is MPG. I've driven in from Romford to Horsham (62 miles, mostly motorway) and the computer shows 52 mpg. I expected to get above 60mpg as I was really gentle and was driving with cruise control on at 70mph. I believe that this is because of huge 19 inch alloys from RS4 that the previous owner installed. 

I have 3g basic MMi and already ordered Bluetooth AMI adaptor from eBay as current bluetooth only allows me to make calls, but I want to stream music.

I hope that by joining this forum I'll get a lot of new knowledge (I am completely new to VAG) and maybe even will start making my own contributions :)

By the way, here it is:

20170930_113835.jpg

Hi Shukhrat....welcome to the Forum

Great looking A4 and sounds like you got a great bargain, being a Cat D which I don't see a problem with.

Good to have you onboard

Cheers,  Trevor

Welcome to the forum :) 

You'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch :) 

Nice looking car btw :) 

In my.opinion the mpg you obtained is about right for the car to be honest. You possibly could get higher mpg with smaller wheels but would the cost of new wheels outway the mpg gain? 

Cheers

Steve